20 hours per week
Salary on National Joint Council LC2 substantive scale SCP 24-28
Starting salary £14.50 – £15.40 per hour (SCP 24-26)
depending on qualifications and experience
The Council is seeking an experienced Clerk, to work at the Council’s office at least 3 mornings a week, and to attend evening meetings.
This is an interesting and varied job working for the local community. Responsibilities include:
- dealing with enquiries from residents,
- organising and attending the Council’s meetings,
- preparing agendas, reports and minutes,
- implementing the Council’s decisions,
- maintaining the Council’s financial records,
- responding to correspondence,
- supervising other members of staff.
The successful candidate will need to have good administrative, financial, computer and communications skills. A willingness to work alone and unsupervised is required. Preference will be given to candidates with a CiLCA qualification.
The closing date for applications is Tuesday 3rd October, 5 pm.
See job description, person specification and application form below.
The application form tells you how to submit your application. If you have any queries, please contact the Chair of the Council: