WEDNESDAY EVENINGS, 7.00 – 8.30 PM (dates below)
at John Pears Pavilion
Open to young people aged between 11 and 16 (school years 7 -11).
Please contact the Clerk if you (or your children) are interested in joining as the Club currently has a waiting list.
Check out the gallery below for a sample of activities this year.
There will be all of the usual favourite activities—table tennis, pool table, music—and a programme of weekly activities.
Weekly subs £1.50, plus tuck shop
There will always be a food activity available at each session
Activities for spring term are currently being finalised
- 9th January – Games night
- 16th January – Toasted sandwiches & games night
- 23rd January – baking & games night
- 30th January – Closed due to winter ice & snow
- 6th February – Slime night
- 13th February – Crafts & games
- 20th February – Closed – half term
- 26th February – Plastic Morph
- 6th March –
- 13th March –
- 20th March –
- 27th March –
- 3rd April –
- 4th – 23rd April – Closed Easter break
- 24th April – New term
Our Youth Club is run by a volunteer Management Committee and the Youth Worker is employed by the Village Council.
email@example.com. Office 823770. Click here to visit the Club’s facebook page
Polices for the Club can be viewed below:
Dealing with allegations
Heath & Safety policy
Induction for volunteers
Risk assessment policy
Click here for a membership and consent form.
The Club’s Code of Behaviour is also covered under Safeguarding, but this is detail and also forms part of the membership form. It is displayed at the Club, click here to view.ic