WEDNESDAY EVENINGS, 7.00 – 8.30 PM
at John Pears Pavilion
Open to young people aged between 11 and 16 (years 7 -11).
Please contact the Clerk if you (or your children) are interested in joining as the Club currently has a waiting list.
Check out the gallery below for a sample of activities this year.
There will be all of the usual favourite activities—table tennis, pool table, music—and a programme of weekly activities.
Weekly subs £1.50, plus tuck shop
There will always be a food activity available at each session
Activities for winter term
- 12th September – Games night
- 19th September – Tie dye
- 26th September – Pizza night the Italian way
- 30th September (Sunday) – Car Wash 10 am – 12 noon
- 3rd October – Crafts
- 10th October – Smoove Attitude Zumba
- 17th October – Cake night
- 24th October – CLOSED
- 31st October – CLOSED
- 7th November – Slime Night
- 14th November – Bake-Off (week 1)
- 21st November – Phone Game and Bake-off (week2)
- 28th November – Bake-off (week3) and pom pom making
- 5th December – Bake-off judgement day 🙂
- 12th December – Christmas party – End of term
- 19th December – CLOSED for the Christmas period
Our Youth Club is run by a volunteer Management Committee and the Youth Worker is employed by the Village Council.
email@example.com. Office 823770. Click here to visit the Club’s facebook page
Polices for the Club can be viewed below:
Dealing with allegations
Heath & Safety policy
Induction for volunteers
Risk assessment policy
Click here for a membership and consent form.
The Club’s Code of Behaviour is also covered under Safeguarding, but this is detail and also forms part of the membership form. It is displayed at the Club, click here to view.ic