WEDNESDAY EVENINGS, 7.00 – 8.30 PM
John Pears Pavilion,
Come along and check it out.
There will be all of the usual favourite activities—table tennis, pool table, music—and a programme of weekly activities; see below for this terms activities.
Open to all secondary school students (years 7-11) Weekly subs £1.50, plus tuck shop
Activities planned for this half term:
- 10th January – Slime night
- 17th January – Cooking & games night
- 24th January – Smoove Attitude (Zumba meets singing)*
- 31st January – Craft night – deco patch with a difference
- 7th February – Banana Split Challenge with oodles of chocolate
- 14th February – Half Term –youth club closed
- There will always be a food activity available at each session
Our Youth Club is run by a volunteer Management Committee and the Youth Worker is funded by the Village Council.
email@example.com. Office 823770.
Go on, give it a go, try something new.
We welcome young people aged 11 to 18 runs out of John Pears Pavilion. We charge £1.50 weekly subs
Click here to visit the Club’s facebook page
The Council has arranged with Forest Row Parish Council for members of our club to attend the Forest Row Youth Club any weekday evening from 5 to 8 pm. See the AW Youth Club’s facebook page for more details.
Polices for the Club can be viewed below:
Dealing with allegations
Heath & Safety policy
Induction for volunteers
Risk assessment policy
Click here for a membership and consent form.
The Club’s Code of Behaviour is also included under Safeguarding and is displayed at the Club, click here to view.